1. When is drop-off in the morning? Our doors open at 8:40 am (please do not come earlier than 8:40 - we will still be seeing to last minute details). Class officially starts at about 9 am. If you registered for early drop off, children will be welcomed in at 8 am.
2. When is pick-up? Normal class ends at 3 pm. Extended day runs from 3 pm - 6 pm, you can sign up by the hour for 10$/hr.
3. What if I need aftercare but didn't sign up? No problem! Please contact us immediately if you know you will need aftercare, but didn't sign up. We will accommodate last minute sign ups as long as we have space. Parents who are more than 10 minutes late to pick up their children will automatically be charged for 1 hour of aftercare.
4. Are nuts allowed? Yes, but NO Peanuts. We have a few kids coming during each mini camp session that we want to take special care of. Peanut allergies are dangerous because people can get a reaction just by inhaling "peanut" air. We will be checking lunches, but please keep peanuts at home to help other scientists have a safe week. If we take away snacks that contain peanuts, we will store them and you can take them home for another time. Cashews, Almonds and other nuts - that have to be ingested to cause reactions- are allowed but monitored.
5. What should my child bring each day?
A packed lunch (that does not contain any peanuts).
At least two to three snacks if the child will be staying for extended day (that do not contain any peanuts.
A water bottle.
Rain gear, sunscreen, proper footware and clothing appropriate to seasonal weather (we will go outside every day). Please apply sunscreen before you drop children off.
A reusable tote to bring projects home.