K-2 SPRING REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
***REGISTER FOR 2 CLASSES BY MARCH 12TH TO GET 100$ OFF ***
MONDAYS OR TUESDAYS: Touch, Sound, Color, Light “Why is this leaf green?” “What’s up my nose?”.... Children are natural scientists! In our Touch, Sound, Color, Light...GLOW AT NIGHT! class, children will practice using their senses to explore the world around them. We'll have a blast taking the mystery texture challenge, practice measurement while whipping up a batch of bubbly bug soup, learn why being afraid of the dark is nothing to be afraid of...and much much more!
WEDNESDAYS OR THURSDAYS: Crazy Kitchen Chemistry This class brings science into the kitchen as we use things we see every day to make amazing discoveries. We’ll make rainbow density columns that are safe to drink, create secret messages for our friends and explore how polar bears stay warm in below freezing temperatures. We’ll make ice cream in a bag, learn about flower power and put our taste buds to the test! This mini-camp has something for everyone - don’t miss it!
- M/W/Th, 3:30pm - 5:00 pm
- 500$ Semester fee divided into 4 equal payments, billed at checkout and at the start of ea. month.
- 13 weeks beginning the week of Mar. 26th - Jun. 26th
- Pick up from local schools available for $3/class.
- 100$ Discount for 2 classes
- 10% Sibling discount - check out our preK & K-2 classes!
- Extended Day available until 6:30pm for $15/hr.
- Choose 1 day: M/W/Th.
- Choose 2 days: M&W OR M&Th
About our Classes
Kids learn the most when they're having FUN! Join us in 2017/2018 and show your child how thrilling, giggly, messy and en-GROSS-ing science can be. We offer:
- ENGAGING HANDS-ON SCIENCE IN A LIGHT, RELAXED, ATMOSPHERE
- SIGN UP FOR 1-2 CLASSES EACH WEEK
- CURRICULUM CREATED AND TAUGHT BY EXPERIENCED TEACHERS
- PICK UP FROM LOCAL SCHOOLS
- PAYMENT PLAN AVAIL
- CLASSES RUN FOR 13 WEEKS.