APRIL SPRING RECESS HOLIDAY PROGRAM:
Scientists in this April Break Holiday Program will become crime fighting super sleuths, just like Sherlock Holmes! We will make chalk to trace clues and preserve a crime scene, use tools like forensic scientists to search evidence, and then take it back to the lab to study. We’ll learn about blood typing, DNA identification, analyze strange fibers, and uncover clues hidden in secret messages. Put it all in your special take-home Tiny Scientist sleuth kit! BEWARE: at the end of the week you might need to use what you learned to solve a real crime!
- March 30th - April 6th - - Sign-Up for 1 - 5 days -
- Ages 5 and up
- 125$/Scientist, billed at checkout
- Full day programs from 8:40 am - 3 pm
- Early drop off avail. at 8 am
- Extended day avail. until 6 pm for 10$/hour