2017/2018 2nd-5th WINTER REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
REGISTER BEFORE NOV1 TO GET 50$ OFF
Have you ever wondered why you scoot faster downhill or watched your spilled chocolate milk make a cool splashy puddle on the floor? Forces and physics are around us every single day! In this amazing After School class, we’ll go bowling with Sir Isaac Newton, build a balloon powered race car and try our luck at the inertia ring challenge! Let’s explore the mysteries of magnetic fields while we build a compass and then get downright daring during “don’t touch my dominoes”. We’ll make Burping bottles, see how many egg survivors there are in the famous Egg Drop Challenge, make a marble gravitron and more...grab a seat today - spaces are going PHasssstttt!
- Meets Tuesdays (12/12 - 3/20) 3:30pm - 5pm
- $500 semester fee monthly payment plan available
- Pick up from local schools available for $3/class
- 10% Sibling discount - check out our Pre-K & K-2 classes!
- Extended Day available until 6:30pm for $15/hr.
Gross...but GREAT! is FULL for fall 2017. Sorry!
Why is mold magical? Why are farts fascinating? Zombie brains, bones that bend and fizzy soda that makes you burp like a champ are just a few of the fantastic, funky experiments we'll make in this awesome 13 week class. We'll explore the benefits of boogers, make gummy bugs you can eat, culture belly-button bacteria and learn about the science of stink! Along the way we'll practice collecting and analyzing data, practice measurement and get cozy with Chem 101. Come laugh your head off in this gross, but great, class!
- Meets Tuesdays (9/15-12/5) OR Fridays (9/15-12/8).
- 3:30PM - 5pm.
- $500 semester fee divided into 4 equal payments, billed at checkout and at the start of ea. month.
- Pick up from local schools available for $3/class.
- 10% Sibling discount - check out our preK & K-2 classes!
- Extended Day available until 6:30pm for $10/hr.